Click on the button to download.
Club rules are in place for the safety and happiness of the gymnasts and the smooth running of all classes.
- Always listen carefully to your coaches and do only the things they tell you to do.
- Do not use the appartus until your coach tells you to do so.
- Always try your best
- Be kind and respectful to others.
Most important rules for parents:
- Always wait with your child until the class is called in.
- Make sure your child is dressed appropriately.
- Do not bring your child if they are sick.
- Inform the office if there is a change in your contact details.
- Please ensure you are on time to collect your child.
British Gymnastics has a strict policy on appropriate dress for gymnastics activity. It is the responsibility of parents to ensure that children are appropriately dressed for class. Jewellery must be removed and hair tied up away from the face.
Gymnasts May Wear the Following:
Leotard, shorts, leggings, T-shirt, sweatshirt, tracksuit bottoms/joggers.
Gymnasts MAY NOT wear the following:
Clothing with zips, buttons or other dangly bits. No hooded sweatshirts.
Footwear is not permitted.
Hair: Long hair must be secured in a ponytail or plaited. Soft hair ties only, and flat hair clips. No hard protruding decorations.
Jewellery: The wearing of any jewellery whatsoever is strictly prohibited for gymnastics activities.
This includes earrings and any other piercings which must be removed for gymnastics class.
Toilet: Please try to get your child to visit the toilet before class. If you are not happy for your child to go alone a parent MUST be close by to help, as we are not permitted to accompany children to the toilet.